Where in the World is my Audible Yoga Download?
When you're not using the Audible Yoga app, this page will help you find your downloads. Where your files are downloaded depends on which web browser you are using. It also depends on your phone because different phones have different operating systems.
You can download yoga classes from Audible Yoga to your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone - any Internet-connected device. You can then transfer those classes from device to device, as needed.
Where are my yoga classes on my phone?
I have an iPhone
- On the iPhone users can only stream (it's an unfortunate iOS limitation). We recommend downloading the Audible Yoga app.
I have an Android Phone
- Open My Files on your phone, and select the yoga audio file.
Where are my yoga classes on my computer?
Look in Your Downloads Folder
The first place to look for any recently downloaded file is in the Downloads folder. Open a File Explorer window (in Windows and on Mac it looks like a folder).
My Downloads Folder is Packed!
Most of us use the downloads folder as a catch-all and without some regular cleaning out, it can get really junky. This can be particularly problematic if you don't know what file name you are looking for, but don't worry, you can sort the files in the folder by date and choose the most recently downloaded file. This should show you the audio class you most recently downloaded.
Safari (Mac) Downloads
- In Safari, press Option+Command+L, then control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Folder.
- Select the audio file (mp3) and drag it to your phone.
Google Chrome Downloads
- In Chrome, click the Chrome Menu (looks like three horizontal bars in the top-right corner) and select Downloads or press Ctrl-J to see your recent downloads.
- The downloads display by date, so that makes things easy. Select the audio file (mp3) and drag it to your phone.
Mozilla Firefox Downloads
- In Firefox, click the Downloads button (it looks like a downward pointing arrow) on the toolbar.
- The downloads display by date of download, so that makes things easy. Select the audio file (mp3) and drag it to your phone.